Need some advice**

newbiemarine

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
5
Location
Vienna
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I need some advice please. I just see something green build up under GSP base. Is it safe or should I remove it ? Thanks.

IMG_5655.jpeg
 
If it were my tank I would not remove it. It has been my experience that most sponges are self limiting. I would just wait and watch for now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new