Need some help with water chemistry

  • Thread starter Thread starter flat6guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
wich checkers do you rec. i have only the alk tester just purchased it so far a few tests and i like it allot, but ive heard mixed reviews on the other models. what is your take on the others?

From Hannah, I like Alk, ULR Phosphate, and Ca.

For Mag I use Auquaforest

For Nitrate I use Nyos

pH is done through a probe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new