Need some more Barry White

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeslieP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LeslieP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
233
Reaction score
100
Location
Waterford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is it with my tank? First the not-so-fighting conchs and now my Halloween hermits that are quite social
null_zpscf5720ea.jpg
 
Ha that's a funny pic. I got 1 of these guys they like to travel that's for sure.
 
Haha! I remember when your conches where getting it on, now these guys..... Must be something in the water.
 
Just a whole lotta love in this house I guess. Heck, even the two dwarf angels get along. Then again, every night we all hold fins and sing Kumbaya as the lights go down.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new