Need Successful Chemistry Levels.

Joshua Agostoni

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
424
Reaction score
116
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up my tank for soft corals and i'm wondering what the proper chemistry levels i need my water to be so that i'm successful..

If anyone can give me good successful levels that they have seen growth and thriving colonies of soft corals i would be grateful for it.

I need to know Calcium, Alkalinity, Magnesium, & PH I'll be keeping my salt at about 1.024
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new