Need tank recommendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter panda0310
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

panda0310

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2025
Messages
30
Reaction score
31
Location
prestonsburg
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a helloreef set up. Been running great for many many months now. That being said I can already see I want a larger tank. Love the current tank but feel like I’m limited on space

Goals are a tank that allows for plenty of aquascaping and coral. Very few fish.


Any opinions on the Innovate Marine 50g lagoon. I feel like the footprint of that tank I would have more room over a traditionally taller tank
 
Most everyone seems very happy with their IM tanks 🙂

I have two IM AIO 10's, two AIO 15's, and their AIO 25 Lagoon that I really like. I also have a 40 gallon non AIO that's also well built. I think you'd be very happy with the 50 lagoon 🙂

Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new