need to buy a tank.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter bangoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bangoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know where I could buy 72 gallon bowfront reef ready tank?? I guess oceanic discontinue them?? I can't find them anymore.
 
I just drilled my own. Easy enough to do!!! Otherwise I think All-Glass, Aqueon make a RR tank but not positive.

Eric
 
Aqueon makes a 72 bowfront reef ready. you cannot drill a bowfront tank in the bottom...that has to be done at the manufacturer because the glass is drilled...then tempered. Plus drilling any tank automatically voids it's warranty.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new