Need to find small yet strong lights to keep corals

gmendez619

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2014
Messages
170
Reaction score
3
Location
San Diego, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just set up a nano tank and I want to get some small strong lights to be able to keep corals. The tank is 13 inches in length so I need something that will fit that. I also don't want to spend 300 dollars on lighting at least not right now, either way my girlfriend wouldn't let me haha so im looking for something cheap and effective :)
 
Kessil 150
 
Kessil 150 ocean blue. had them on an old tank and they are fantastic. I have 2 Kessil a350w on my current 40breeder and are soo nice. To my eyes and the growth and colors of my coral are so much nicer then the Radion gen3 i had
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new