Need to make yourself sick? Try this...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stray32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Better yet just take a empty box out the door [Honey I'm going to
send some coral off to trade] Later you get a box in return at NO cost :bigsmile:

I've used that one before too, but now the frag tank is near the laundry room so she frequently see's when frags that are for trade/sell are gone or not :smile:
 
My girl is the best she has a tank to so we both have the bug, I guess thats good or bad we might end up on the streets one day with some great looking tanks LOL!!!!!
 
EVERYTHING IS A TRADE.....Nuff said...LOL


I do the exact same thing!!! Oh I traded this for that. don't you remeber when I had this and that!!! Glad she just looks at the display and not everything in the fishroom! :crossedlips:

I think I would be sleeping in my tank if she knew how much I spent!

Eric
 
I a glad to see we are all liars for our hobby....Or is it an addiction? At least I am not alone. Thank you my brothers/sisters....
 
I a glad to see we are all liars for our hobby....Or is it an addiction? At least I am not alone. Thank you my brothers/sisters....


Hey Not me......

My Wife is a Saint!

Never once complained about my expenses in this hobby.

I'm more concerned than she is with my spending.

She is the type of lady who can squeeze a quarter and get a buck.



.
 
Hey Not me......

My Wife is a Saint!

Never once complained about my expenses in this hobby.

I'm more concerned than she is with my spending.

She is the type of lady who can squeeze a quarter and get a buck.



.

WELL GOOD FOR YOU!.....Bla bla bla....LOL

I got couple hundred quarters, you think she could squeeze them for me? I will give you 25% for her efforts....

J/k

Mine don't either really......Thank the Lord I don't need that kinda drama, although there has been a few times that "trades" were mae.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new