Need your help guys and gals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Djannel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Djannel

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
17
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefing family,

Normally I don't do this but I NEED YOUR HELP !!

I am short in votes for DJ Contest and I was wondering if us reefers can unite and help me out to vote on the link below:

YOU NEED TO CLICK ON THE "VOTE FOR THIS ENTRY"

https://fb-4236551.strutta.com/entry/4421277

I
will be forever grateful for your help !!!
 
Last edited:
Top 10.jpg

Made it to the TOP 10 !!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU is in order to all of you that voted, it's immensively appreaciated !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new