Nehi

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoneyPit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Never heard of it, I can't even find it for sale on the net.

As for my favorite, the most common is Sunkist Orange.
 
Never heard of it, I can't even find it for sale on the net.

As for my favorite, the most common is Sunkist Orange.

I don't like orange soda, and I found NEHI in several places online.
They are all just out of stock.

EWE Peach?? Coke for me please!

Peach is great, an so is Pepsi, not Coke. :tongue:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new