Nemo Breeding Journal

jstar_reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm Korean reefer, Jstar.

June 24th, I found the eggs in my tank.

It is amazing !!

View attachment 1114588

Day 1


Day 2


Day 3


Day 4


Day 5


Thank you for watching ‍

IMG_20190624_091749_175.jpg


20190624_080912.jpg


IMG_20190624_091749_175.jpg


View attachment 1114580

View attachment 1114581
 
Last edited:
Today is the sixth day since I found Nemo eggs

583517809.25.png


I can see the Nemo's HEARTBEAT.

it is really amazing.

I prepared rotifers and brine shrimps, I guess the eggs will hatch tonight or tomorrow night.

 
Last edited:
this is the 7th day,


스크린샷 2019-06-30 오후 10.19.17.png


스크린샷 2019-06-30 오후 10.21.26.png


 
Last edited:
Day 8

Day 9


I failed this time..
 
Second try.



Chapter 1.


Chapter2.
 
Chapter 3.


Chapter 4.


Chapter 5.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new