• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neon _reefer great stuff

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

galantra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@neon_reefer

First thank you. I saw a post about about fabricating a fixture for a ecotech light by member and ask if he could do the same for a Neptune sky. I wanted something clean and functional and I must say his work is amazing. On top of this he upgraded the design and sent me out another pair with the improvements. On top of that he was able to creat a iPad holder for my controller pad and still working on another project( hmm I need a cover for my 80/20 next project. The material he use and design is all high grade and put in alot of though in his work. I will most definitely buy more and he is great person just to even talk too and pass ideas

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you for the awesome shout out!!
It makes me happy to see that the people like the work I do, and it pays off when I get compliments like this!

I want r2r members to know that I’m willing to design and make any type of part for reefing or prototyping a part.

I also want members to know that I have a cnc machine and can make things like equipment panels, custom doors for base cabinets, canopy designs, and more.

Thanks again @galantra for putting this post out there for members to see!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back