Neon bubble tip anemone?

Mibu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Not painted. Looks can be deceiving. They sent me a video of them mixing and pouring to show my daughter. E9D2BB3A-930B-409E-A959-36DCBAFFB6D7.jpeg
I know what they are. colored resin decor. Still painted plastic.

GL with the anemone.

OP
JennyH3

JennyH3

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
@Reef Collective and @New Wave Aquaria are the go to reef stores in the metro area. Plus, both are R2R sponsors!
Oh I haven’t been to new wave aquaria yet. I was going to reach out to them to see if they do custom builds - I am going to add 200 gallon statement piece on My 1st floor.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Anthony Scholfield

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Wet World in Eagan I had never been there before. Honestly the tanks were dirty. I wouldnt go back. Was driving home from rochester and stopped on the way back. Found them google maps. I did get a nice

I have purchased most of my fish from Reef Collective in New Brighton and a few from World of Fish in Richfield.

where do you purchase locally? I’m from Oconomowoc and drive right through Eau Claire often.

Truthfully I don’t use anyone around here. We only have petco in Eau Claire now. I used to drive to Hudson for the LFS there but it closed a couple years ago. After that and what I heard about most stores in the metro I decided to go online. I have heard that New Wave is decent though.

AS
RED SEA