• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neon Dottyback - free to a good home

Corgigirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, my husband went to the LFS without me...sigh. Came home with a pretty angel (she's staying) and a neon dottyback. Maybe if it was the last fish in I might have given it a shot, but I'm still stocking, tank is only a couple of months old. I figure it's 50/50 whether he's going to be aggressive, so he can't stay. He's currently in QT, eating well, appears healthy. If anyone is in the area and wants him, he's up for grabs! I can get a pic later if you want, but he's your typical neon dottyback. Very pretty, shame they're such jerks...lol.

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, my husband went to the LFS without me...sigh. Came home with a pretty angel (she's staying) and a neon dottyback. Maybe if it was the last fish in I might have given it a shot, but I'm still stocking, tank is only a couple of months old. I figure it's 50/50 whether he's going to be aggressive, so he can't stay. He's currently in QT, eating well, appears healthy. If anyone is in the area and wants him, he's up for grabs! I can get a pic later if you want, but he's your typical neon dottyback. Very pretty, shame they're such jerks...lol.
Like the name here's mine

IMG_20200421_211639905.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back