Neon Goby Eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter edosan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

edosan

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
527
Reaction score
377
Location
Chile
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Last night I was inspecting one of my tanks and I found this for the first time. I am a newbie in reefs, but I belive my Neon Gobys are mating? (bad pictures, was at night with flash and a flash ligh + iphone)








Is this normal? it will be a great food for other fishes for now, but in the future maybe I will try to see baby neons, is too hard?
 
I have been trying to raise them and the fry are very small. I had some caught in a snagger, or might have not seen them at all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new