NEON Green Fish Poop?

AXxiumRage

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2013
Messages
181
Reaction score
40
Location
Whatcom County
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home from work tonight and went straight to the tank as usual. I found at the bottom of the tank what looked to be a neon green fish turd! It was releasing what looked like neon green smoke. I chalked it up as a reef keeping mystery until about an hour later when I went to feed my fish. I turned my power heads to feed mode and all the fish gathered at the front of the tank as always. What happened next blew me away! Multiple fish started pooping NEON GREEN! I'm talking brighter than any coral in my tank green! My skimmer also smells terribly sour. More than normal skimmate. Not sure if there is any correlation between the two, just struck me as odd. Any ideas are very welcome!
 
I believe this sort of thing is usually diet related or medication related :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new