Neon Orange Discosoma ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jud
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jud

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
105
Reaction score
84
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all -

Picked up a pair of these metallic orange discos at a local LFS. Asked the guy for pricing and got a “I dunno, $20?” sort of response. Seemed like a good deal so I jumped on.

Anyone help with an ID? Photo taken with an orphek iPhone lens!

8BC4443D-D3C8-405B-98E3-D314E9F4DC0E.jpeg 9D00A4D1-C32C-4940-82EB-D20A8157D4E6.png
 
Looks like it may be a iron man disco. I have a few myself. Dont require anything special in terms of lighting. Good deal also, they usually retail around 25 each.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new