Neon vermiculata, how am I doing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
20,453
Reaction score
121,047
Location
Humble, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this 4 weeks ago, it has dropped from yellow to citrus (cool with that I did some reading), it was bought by my lfs to be fragged, I rescued the rest, I couldn't see it cut any more.
All 4 big cuts have skinned over and it is a ball of fluff. :)
I currently have a pair of T5s out so only 6 plus led supplement, I am still edgy after 4 weeks in, usually 2 weeks is the start to relax point, thoughts please? :)

DSC_0020 (1024x733).jpg
 
Polys extended and healed over from the cuts. Sounds pretty good to me. It's probably still adjusting to your lights a little. Might take a little longer than normal for it to "relax" because of the fragging that was done to it.
 
Looks good so far! A little color change is normal and like suckslayer said it’s doing good for being dragged right after landing at the store.
 
Polys extended and healed over from the cuts. Sounds pretty good to me. It's probably still adjusting to your lights a little. Might take a little longer than normal for it to "relax" because of the fragging that was done to it.
Looks good so far! A little color change is normal and like suckslayer said it’s doing good for being dragged right after landing at the store.

Thanks both. England here, I hate seeing the remains of things fragged hard, I have an Aussie import small colony that has been in for 6 days now, not fragged, once I get past 2 weeks I will be happy with that one. :)

DSC_0021 (1) (1024x740).jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new