• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex a2 eb8 afm

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

PopDBE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
393
Reaction score
101
Location
San Jose, CA
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Apex a2 temp and ph probe - 150
Eb8 - 100 SOLD
Neptune Automatic feeding system. has tank holder base, include USB cable- 70
Neptune Automatic feeding system - No holder base, include USB cable - 50

Or pick up 95121

20260525_201548.jpg 20260525_201608.jpg 20260525_201629.jpg 20260525_201506.jpg 20260525_201526.jpg
 
Last edited:
Still have these
Apex a2 temp and ph probe - 150
Neptune Automatic feeding system. has tank holder base, include USB cable- 70
Neptune Automatic feeding system - No holder base, include USB cable - 50
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new