• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex controller and energy bar

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Glavotsky

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
Location
Waldwick
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great condition apex with energy bar. Temperature and ph probe.
Pick up in Bergen County NJ.

9d05a038-7055-4deb-aa43-a29443f6be78.jpg
3ec72d9b-603a-48ee-a185-68c7af74f2a7.jpg
92a7fb13-1edf-42c0-b3cf-f406d7c1c157.jpg
484645dc-1d24-44b5-8be2-a0f79c59169a.jpg
5c66f60b-7c3c-4f2e-bf60-98982d80e827.jpg
 
I'll buy eb832 is BZ only wants head unit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new