Neptune Apex Dashboard, No Tasks Icon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter air_run
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

air_run

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
279
Location
Tomball, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pretty new to owning a Neptune Apex and I just recently purchased the leak detection kit. The instructions in the getting started guide on Neptune's website are telling me to go to the "Tasks" icon to choose the LDK task but, I have no idea where the task icon is located. I have watched a number of videos and it seems to be at the top of the dashboard in every video I have seen.

I have the the newest Apex prior to the recently released A3 versions.

FusionDashboard.jpg
 
Click on the gear wheel icon then you should see a clipboard icon that will take you to the tasks
 
Click on the gear wheel icon then you should see a clipboard icon that will take you to the tasks
In the image I attached, that is the gear icon "clicked" to the other opened icons. No tasks icon in there.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new