Neptune Apex DOS, Mobius Module, and EB8

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2007
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
264
Location
Kodak
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Used DOS. Works great. No cables included. $150 plus shipping.

Also have an EB8 for $100 plus shipping.

Mobius Module, brand new in the box. $100 plus shipping

719689859_2228424901245986_9167548566287200726_n.jpg


Free shipping if you buy any two. :)
 
Last edited:
The Neptune MXM Mobius Module
 
DOS is sold. Pic of module.
2421.jpg
 
It is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new