Neptune Apex EB832 and EL Head (A2)

Item Price
200.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
860
Reaction score
152
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m selling one Neptune Apex EB832 energy bar. It’s in great shape and works excellently. I’m also including an A2 Apex EL control head for free. I’m not sure about the condition of the control head—it’s been a little flaky for me lately, so I’m not charging for that. I’m also including one Neptune temperature probe, one 6 foot Aquabus cable, and one brand-new, unopened 15 foot aquabus cable (not shown in the pictures—I forgot to set it out with everything else). Everything comes in the original Apex EL box. I’m asking for $200 via PayPal with free shipping via USPS to the continental US.

IMG_0509.jpeg
IMG_0511.jpeg
IMG_0510.jpeg
 
Just to be clear about the controller head, I factory reset the controller and it had a very hard time reconnecting to WiFi after that. It worked after a couple of days, but I noticed that the temperature reading was drifting a couple of degrees after that. Given the WiFi and temperature issues, I’m inclined not to trust the controller head. The EB832 works great though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new