Neptune apex el add ons

boxgj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i currently a new reefer of a 50 gallon and i just purchased a apex el. i received great news about my sicce pumps being controlled by the apex now through iota. is there any other apex gear that i should add to my setup to help fully automate my aquarium? what equipment is essential to get and what isnt?
i also plan on using amazon alexa for voice activation as well telling me the temperature and ph and to set up feed cycles and water change modes so everything turns off during feed or maintenance.
you're help would be greatly appreciated

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My personal favorites are the FMM, DOS, Trident, and Breakout Box. Take a look at my Apex Hardware Overview article for a complete list of all the available modules. Think about what you'd like to automate, then look through the list of modules.

And since you're new to the Apex, be sure to read my whole series of Apex Tutorials:

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THANK AND WILL IT BE ALRIGHT IF I CAN PM YOU TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS FROM TIME TO TIME @SuncrestReef
Sure, you can if you like. But I prefer to answer questions in the public forums so that way everyone benefits from the answers if they happen to search for the same topic in the future.

OP
OP
B

boxgj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok that makes sense and i like that logic

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back