• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex Jr. Controller unit , With Bonus wireless device !! Ready to Ship

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tony-all is well now cancel red alert lol
found another work around just need to get wireless up now! Thanks for sticking to your word and getting me a replacement in the classic apex lite. Now I just need to get extra outlets get back to 12 and will be golden. Stay warm and a Merry Christmas to you and yours
Great news and so glad to hear. You have a MUCH better and expandable version that will surpass your needs. remember to setup with the display unit BEFORE attempting to connect to fusion. I believe you will need to get a token which will be on your screen after you enter name, username a password, etc.
Happy Holidays to you and Best wishes for health for your wife !!

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks bud got the token just needed to read cpl updated instructions o_O
Thanks for thoughts and prayers for wife she is much more stable now learning to control it now and stay outta hospital huge plus. Very best of season to you and yours and thanks for making good Your a good man Charlie Brown :)

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So glad youre up. You are going to LOVE the controllability of your tank !!!

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes and that was the used unit that you know of and if we're going to play these games...….. let me know. I offered to resolve and don't cheat people. I told you IN THE AD screen does not work and if not resolved with Neptune- I would take care of it. I messaged you and told you WILL BE RESOLVED. Not sure what more you want ?????
Deleted

Last edited:

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • Full frame

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 48 36.6%
  • All of the above

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back