• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex and Ecotech Gear

Item Price
100-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
As I'm consolidating my tanks and cleaning up my "backup stuff" shelves, I'm looking to move some extra gear I have.

All prices include shipping in the US and PP fees.

Please PM if intersted.

Also, I'll post some pics tomorrow, when I get home from work. Thanks!

-Neptune EB832 (roughly a year old) - SOLD
-Neptune EB8 - SOLD
-Neptune Double Junction PH Probe (less than a year old, kept wet) - SOLD
-Neptune A3 Apex Jr (about a year old, brain and temp probe) - SOLD
 
Last edited:
PH probe sold!
 
As I'm consolidating my tanks and cleaning up my "backup stuff" shelves, I'm looking to move some extra gear I have.

All prices include shipping in the US and PP fees.

Please PM if intersted.

Also, I'll post some pics tomorrow, when I get home from work. Thanks!

-Neptune EB832 (roughly a year old) - $195
-Neptune EB8 - $100
-Neptune Double Junction PH Probe (less than a year old, kept wet) - SOLD
-Neptune A3 Apex Jr (about a year old, brain and temp probe) - $140
-Ecotech MP40 (roughly 2 years old, Mobius ready) - $300
PM Sent!
 
Everything is sold
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new