Neptune Apex skys

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ROX'S REEF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2017
Messages
966
Reaction score
158
Location
BRIDGEPORT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2, 3 months used sky's in perfect working condition. Asking 450 each shipped. 1 gone, 1 remaining.
20250123_161941.jpg
Please pm me if you have any questions.
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
How are they 3 months old, did they start producing them again? Last I knew skies were not being produced.
 
How are they 3 months old, did they start producing them again? Last I knew skies were not being produced.


He could have bought them years ago in anticipation of a build which only happened now.

I have stuff from years ago that's brand new in box.
 
Nope, they definitely stopped producing them. What I should have said is that the person ran them for 3 months before breaking tank down. Not sure how long he had them sitting before actually using them though.
How are they 3 months old, did they start producing them again? Last I knew skies were not being produced.
 
do you have the screws that came with them? what about the grey logo replacement for the orange one that came in the box?
 
Nope, they definitely stopped producing them. What I should have said is that the person ran them for 3 months before breaking tank down. Not sure how long he had them sitting before actually using them though.
Ahh ok that makes more sense lol. Got excited for a min that they had come back into production. I’ll PM you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new