Neptune apex system and cor 20 pump

Item Price
$350,$275,$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nessig

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
136
Reaction score
43
Location
cudahy wi
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Neptune apex el that comes with base unit, eb832 power bar, ph probe and temp probe. $350 shipped

Neptune cor 20 return pump. Just got a new replacement pump from Neptune for it so only used for a few days. $275 shipped

Orange label eb8 power bar $100 shipped

IMG_2597.jpeg IMG_2598.jpeg IMG_2599.jpeg IMG_2600.jpeg IMG_2595.jpeg IMG_2593.jpeg IMG_2594.jpeg IMG_2596.jpeg IMG_2601.jpeg
 
Pm sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new