Neptune DOS AWC problem! Help

Dmat21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEED HELP!!

Neptune DOS AWC

Export Pump #1 seems to be working like a champ pushing old saltwater up and out of the house.

Import Pump #2 On the right side. Only bringing in fresh salt water from 6ft away, it seemed to be working fine until I tested it. The tube in and tube out are definitely NOT clogged. They pushed n pulled like a straw. When the tubing is hooked back up to the DOS, calibrated and supposed to be working fine. It wasn’t, there was no straw like flow again like it was previous to testing..

Also,
Why is it when you calibrate the DOS both pump spin clockwise, but when you’re setting up your auto water change the right pump spins counterclockwise?? Very confusing.. having a hard time dialing in

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It takes a few minutes to purge air from the lines. Mine did the same thing today with switching from clockwise to counter clockwise.

make sure yo have no kinks in that ru bed line. That’s why I switch to John guest fittings and rodi line.

Tastee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may want to take a look at this post about changing the standard way Neptune tells you to connect the DOS for AWC - this addresses the calibration issue that the standard configuration causes.

OP
OP
Dmat21

Dmat21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may want to take a look at this post about changing the standard way Neptune tells you to connect the DOS for AWC - this addresses the calibration issue that the standard configuration causes.

This is exactly what I needed thanks man!

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.0%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 17.0%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back