Neptune Fusion chart doesn’t auto refresh?

TheReeferer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2020
Messages
56
Reaction score
40
Location
NE USA
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m using Fusion app on Android tablet and noticed when I leave the chart graph on the screen the chart doesn’t actually live update.
Does this sound right and is there a way to have the graph be live and updating in real time like the main fusion page?
 
Think only the dashboard charts are designed to update automatically. The actual charts need to be refreshed. My don’t either.
 
apex.local will auto refresh for you.
Oh let me give that a try. Thanks! This is the fusion styled local page right? Not the old school local page.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new