• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune PMK Par Metering Kit

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

MKReefGuy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Messages
109
Reaction score
44
Location
Freehold
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD-Used Neptune PAR Metering kit. Comes with the following in the original box.
Module
PAR sensor
Rock
20260109_175444_8A1EF92A-ADCC-4B30-8319-B40A7671B2E2.png


20260109_175444_EB03BB79-FD31-4D23-847E-B1C1F6C9670B.png

I upgraded to an Apogee

$100 + shipping
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new