Neptune System PH calibration

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bob CImon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
May be
Does this apply to the “automatic”calibration or just the manual? In the automatic calibration, fusion decides when the right measurement and settling has occurred. I presumed it is doing that at the base module, not the app, so it wouldn’t matter when the app displayed it through this lag. Or am I still misunderstanding?
Not sure may be handled at the base but automatic calibration is the worse option to chose IMO. It does not give another time for probe value to settle. This is why I run manual and use two devices. One to perform the calibration and the other to monitor the active value. I don’t hit Next in the calibrations till I see the number truly stable in the solution and this for me is not seeing the number change for a minute. If it does I reset the timer.
 
May be

Not sure may be handled at the base but automatic calibration is the worse option to chose IMO. It does not give another time for probe value to settle. This is why I run manual and use two devices. One to perform the calibration and the other to monitor the active value. I don’t hit Next in the calibrations till I see the number truly stable in the solution and this for me is not seeing the number change for a minute. If it does I reset the timer.
Ok I see what youre saying. I cant say I 100% necessarily agree, but I can at least understand the idealogy in what youre saying.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new