Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ability to full integrate my components into the apex is my favorite feature. Also the combination of multiple sensor type. I have never trusted only manual float switches
 
BONUS ENTRY:
Neptune solenoid that would be used in conjunction with the ATK!

20170609_084324.jpg
 
3 Levels of Safety Protection & pump can push water vertically up to 14'
 
I already have the neptune apex and leak detection. The system has definitely cut down on the time for maintenance and has prevented some near disasters.

IMG_2640_zpsghnejq2n.jpg
 
Redundancies, Looks great, who does't like Apex, always can use more apex products
 
I love that the ATO has a learning feature, so its another layer of protection aside from the manual float and the optical sensors. I love the PMUP as well!
 
I love that its simple yet effective. Not only is there one back up in case of a failure, but two to increase redundancy. This not only keeps your aquarium safe, but your home too. Thanks for this opportunity!
 
I like the three preventions. I do not have an auto top off but, I would be worried about it failing and overflowing if there was only a single measure of prevention.
 
I like the sensor/float switch combination as well as being able to monitor with the Apex.
 
I really like the multiple redundancy against failures and that it can be run independent of an APEX system or integrated seamlessly.
 
Just posted to my Facebook page about this contest! Hoping to win an ATO system for my birthday!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new