Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is not to love about it. is an ATO, best invention to help us with our tank.
 
I love that it is easy to instal and the sensors float switch combo gives peace of mind


An ATO was the best piece of equipment that I have purchased for my Nano!
 
I like that the kit will work stand alone. Also it is great that it has three shut off layers of defense. Not so good is the magnet will only handle up to 1/4" glass, for most sump aplications , that is fine but perhaps no for other applications.
 
I like the optical sensors with mechanical float switch redundancy and that it is a completely standalone system since I don't have an Apex controller, yet....
 
It has the end user in mind from nano tanks , to monster tanks, this is the best in class.
 
Love the redundancy in case of failures. Mechanical backup, and program backup!
 
My extra pm1 for gauging both the display and sump temperature with programming to turn on a backup pump in case the sump gets too hot and the display cools (most likely being the return pump stopped moving warm water to the display.

It also stops the sump from cooking with having only the temp probe in the display.
46404ff956c9cdc516bb7b67da173def.jpg
 
The multiple methods of protection is best. In this environment, something always fails. It's always nice when you're protected from water on your floor and not in your tank.
 
5 min install and free to travel
 
3 Layers of Disaster Prevention, that a good piont 3 yes 3 layers
 
I like how it has two optical sensors and learns how much it should be pumping as an extra back up to not flood the tank.
 
An ATO by itself would be awesome right now so one that does everything so well like this would be Incredible.
I like that it has backups for its backups and also that you don't have to have a apex to run it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new