Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
REDUNDANCY will make me sleep better and being an Apex fan certainly makes this an easy choice!
 
Excuse the rats nest but I'll get there one day lol

20170630_215227.jpg
 
I like the 2 optical sensors and float but I also like the idea that you can get another optical sensor to go in the the holding container
 
I love that they made it a stand alone system. I have an apex, but I like to know that if I decide to set up another tank I can always throw the ATK on it without having to buy another apex, but then again.... why not just but another apex!!!! they are awesome!!!!
 
I like how it has 2 optical water-level sensors instead of just 1. This is on my list to buy. Hopefully can win it and use the money for other fish stuff. Lol.
 
Im likeing the optical sensor & float combination. And you just cant beat neptune products.
 
I like the smart fill feature as I have already had instances if my ATO run dry several times
 
I like that there are multiple electronic eyes
 
I love that not only does it have optical sensors but also a mechanical one in case those fail
 
Very nice looking unit. Will compliment my two apex systems, considering for Auto Top Up I use a competitors Auto Top.
 
Here is what the Apex System did to my Dual Tank Basement Sump Room Setup.

Project took about 4 months, Evenings and Weekends.

34046705262_91dfa8ac97_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new