Neptune Systems ATK Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHARED ON FACEBOOK !
 
EB8 & WXM
APEX.jpg
 
I like the redundancy between the optic sensors and the float valve. I use standard float switches with a PMUP now, but I'd much prefer to use the ATK kit.
 
I just love Neptune period nothing else makes reef keeping so much easier.
 
1. Neptune Apex Gold.
Apex.setup.png
 
Three levels of redundancy make this product a fantastic, industry leading product!
 
Really like the large back up float switch.
 
I like that it can operate as a standalone system without the need of an aquarium controller!
 
Disaster prevention is key!
Thank You APEX !
 
I love the ability to run as standalone or Apex connected as it will allow me to use it on a QT or my display.
 
Clean design using optical sensors, easy hookup and expansion, physical float last-resort shutoff. Nice job, Apex! Favorte features? All of the above!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new