• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Systems WAV Pump

Item Price
95
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sg1.025

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2024
Messages
98
Reaction score
17
Location
Queen Creek
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a spare Neptune Systems WAV pump that I no longer need.

Works great and puts out a TON of flow, but I’ve switched over to gyres, so this one is now excess to my needs.

The WAV connects directly to an EB832, so there is no separate 1LINK module included or required.

The mounting magnets are strong and the whole pump was cleaned yesterday in citric acid. Please rinse the pump and magnets before placing them in your tank.

$95

Buyer pays shipping.
PayPal only.

If I cover shipping as part of an agreed deal, additional insurance beyond the carrier’s included coverage is not included.

Can provide additional photos or a quick video showing the pump operating prior to payment.



IMG_0161(1).JPG

IMG_0152(1).JPG

IMG_0151(1).JPG
 
Pm sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new