Neptune Trident ACM - Hose lengths

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alexr54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alexr54

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Messages
590
Reaction score
659
Location
Palm Coast
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can anyone who has a Neptune Trident ACM please share with me the internal side (black) hose length for the sample hose?
The internal hose part got ripped and its basically wasted. I have replacement hoses but as far as i understand the sample side is very important to have a specific length for accurate readings.
TIA
 
Did you ever figure this out?
 
it's 5ft in length, but I've found in my experience with it, that the length did not matter for my testing accuracy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new