• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEPTUNE TRIDENT used.great shape, some reagent left

Frozen Tundra Reef Dreams

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2021
Messages
179
Reaction score
63
Location
Green Bay, Wi Go Pack!
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up used from a fellow member, and came across another new one on facebook next day. Deal was too good to pass up so I chose to get new one for myself and just sell the used one. Just looking to get what I paid for it. I am told it was only used 6 months and there is some reagent left. No guarantees on reagent. I would plan on getting new just in case.

$520 shipped with tracking. Cannot ship out til wed-thursday due to work schedule.
 
Sending pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new