• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nero 3 and Nero 5 available

Item Price
120-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

R33fJunkies

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2023
Messages
227
Reaction score
98
Location
Jersey City
Rating - 100%
3   0   1
Nero 3 and Nero 5 Barley used. Only used for 4 months. Have original boxing.
- For serious inquires PM I can provide photos and more details
One pump comes with a Fish Guard
Free shipping available
 
Nero 3 and Nero 5 Barley used. Only used for 4 months. Have original boxing.
- For serious inquires PM I can provide photos and more details
One pump comes with a Fish Guard
Free shipping available
Can you ship this to India ?
 
Nero 3 and Nero 5 Barley used. Only used for 4 months. Have original boxing.
- For serious inquires PM I can provide photos and more details
One pump comes with a Fish Guard
Free shipping available
Nero 3 still available?
 
Bump - Same, interested in Nero 3 and fish guard...Please mark as "Sold" if they're gone. In NY so shipping should be relatively cheap or I can meet somewhere midpoint in Manhattan...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new