• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

nero 5 warranty replacement!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

mooputingtong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi guys my pump failed after 2 weeks and i requested for warranty service. The guy said it will be shipped out in one business day but now its been 4 days already and i havent heard from them. I also send emails and still waiting for response. Now im stuck with only one pump instead of two and my corals need good flow in order for them to be healthy. Im so unsatisfied with how ai handles warranty claim. How was your warranty claim experience with ai products?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread has been moved to vendor feedback. All outside parties are not allowed to comment. This issue is between the two parties involved. Please make sure you have exhausted all efforts to contact the vendor to resolve this issue.

From AquaIllumination:

AquaIllumination deeply regrets any issues you may be having with our product(s). We would like to provide you with immediate assistance so please contact our customer service department directly by email, text, phone or live chat. Representatives are available 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday but feel free to make a service enquiry at any time. Phone: 1-515-233-5105 Ext 2, Email: [email protected], Live Chat (business hours): support.aquaillumination.com International service support may be performed by an authorized distributor. Please specify your location when requesting service. International laws and policies may differ from those of the United States.

AquaIllumination does not actively monitor forums and social media for service requests – please be advised that you will not receive service support unless you contact and official AI service center.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back