• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nervous to buy on here

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone no of good z/p seller on here as i had some terrible experience with other people.I want someone good price for shipping and coral. Thanks

WhoKnew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is good supporters on this website. I have bought from a few different ones. In my opinion, so far, and I am new to this hobby is Aqua SD and LiveAquaria. I also have. Ought from Marine Depot. I am happy with all.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved to a more appropriate forum category. Feel free to search through this Member Feedback forum and our Sponsor Feedback forum.

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lps1212 is a great guy to buy some z/ps off of! I bought some Rastas, ultimate CARs and JF atomic sunrise off of him and they are all doing great and growing fast.. I do believe he has a fs thread up right now too! FYI

Last edited by a moderator:

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I no i wanted to buy from him but didnt wanna spend 50 on shipping!
$50 is the normal rate for over night shipping. Even with vendors. The only difference is with a vendor you're going to pay retail for any live stock. Usually buying from a fellow reefer like lps1212 the prices on their coral makes up for the $50 in shipping

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back