Nest Cam and Fusion dashboard, I've tried all the tricks. it used to work..........

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nest Cam and Fusion dashboard, I've tried all the tricks. it used to work..........

But now i can not get my Nest cam feed on my dashboard, I thought it was pretty handy to have that as I'm away from my home a lot.

I checked the fusion forum, but their doesn't seem to be any new post that help solve the problem.

Thanks

OP
OP
14 foot reef

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t know you could do this but am now interested. Following alone for resolution.

Is there a way to get the URL from Wyze camera?
Wyze will be much more difficult just query it in the Apex Fusion Forum.

Heres a quote from a much smarter person than me from the Fusion Forum

"Kudos to Wyze for making RTSP available - this is a great bonus for those that wish to integrate these inexpensive cameras into their home security camera/NVR system. But, it is not the answer to making Wyze camera video viewable in Fusion. If you want to see your Wyze cams in Fusion, ask Wyze to make HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) available from their cloud and to make it extremely easy to determine the proper URL to use. HLS is currently the best-supported standard protocol for viewing of video in a web browser; APEX Fusion has support for it already built in, and it works with Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. "

Nest cam worked for me for over a year. Not sure what changed.

Quiverfull

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any resolution to this problem? What camera are people using? Is Arlo compatible?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back