• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Never again(Saltwaterfish.com)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Fishurama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I placed an order for an ornate leopard wrasse, got a dragonet to get the free shipping option. Wrasse comes, DOA in some really green water. Okay stuff happens and ill excuse the green water. I ask to get it reshipped, they say ok, literally the very next day before shipping, the fish "failed inspection." Why are you selling items you don't have in stock? They then offer to ship me a smaller one... For the same price.... Overall this was a giant waste of time. Never again, I saw the bad reviews, but i didn't think they really could be this "off" for lack of a better word. I guess that 79 dollar shipping is what gets people. I read they like to give store credit, but I did the DOA within their 5 hour limit which on their site states a "refund" not store credit, but will see how that goes since they don't even know what fish they have/don't have in stock. Hopefully don't have to report it as fraud to my CC company. Really wouldn't have even wrote this little review if I didn't get hit with the "want us to ship you a smaller one" without offering anything to make up the price difference(20-25 bucks) while still showing they have the larger size available. Never again.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/product-ornate-leopard-wrasse-female-15979 (still in stock)
Screenshot (10).png

OP
OP
Fishurama

Fishurama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Credit where credit is due, they actually refunded my card.
mastercard lannister meme.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back