• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Never buy corals from Saltwaterfish.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few days ago I sent an email. I asked for pictures of corals they sell. Here's their response

Screenshot_2019-10-04-09-52-34-1.png

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Obviously Mary, didn't have the right answer. She has no business answering emails. I run a 25+ year company,which I started. And if one of my employees did this. They would be out of a job.

In sales we're trained, TO KNOW OUR PRODUCT. So never again will I spend one cent with them. They have forgotten, it cost more money to win back a customer.

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone please remember outside comments are not permitted in vendor feedback threads. If you want to share your experience a single post with only the link to your own feedback thread is allowed.

Thanks!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back