Never give up! Never surrender!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter richserpe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

richserpe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Messages
159
Reaction score
141
Location
Clark
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all

Just wanted to give a little bit of encouragement to everyone who bought a fish only to have them disappear seemingly without a trace. About 6 months ago I bought a Yellow Watchman Goby from my LFS. After a couple of days in the acclimation box, I released him into the DT and he promptly swam into a cave. I thought he would come out to eat but no such luck. I wrote the little guy off thinking the CUC got him. Today at feeding time, guess who decided to pop out? Both he and his pistol shrimp buddy came out to get their share of Reef Frenzy. So all of you who have a disappearing artist in the tank, don’t write them off. They’ll come out when you least expect it. Unless you have an ammonia spike, chances are they’re alive and kicking. Never give up, never surrender!!

IMG_4201.jpeg IMG_4209.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new