New 120 tall mixed reef

Running reactor with some carbon in a bag till I can get some gfo

1360540079733.jpg


Sent from my EVO using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

Dude??? you are using VHS tapes for stackers.. those are worth at least 3 cents. .. LOL.. enjoying the thread...

.. BTW.. those VHS containers make great cases to store those old 35mm photos of the family.
 
Last edited:
Dude??? you are using VHS tapes for stackers.. those are worth at least 3 cents. .. LOL.. enjoying the thread...

.. BTW.. those VHS containers make great cases to store those old 35mm photos of the family.

Lol thanks. Iv been a little lazy but I built a shelf for it today.
1362871799128.jpg


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Up dated shot of the tank after I added 10lb base rock to raise the coral up in the back of the tank. Planning on making a zoe garden out of my dead montapora lol.

1363477438207.jpg


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I love softy tanks, this looks great! What's next to your overflow in the tank? I think it's eggcrate?
 
Yes its a egg crate it has one of the only sps corals in the tank on it View attachment 59024

And yes I dose kalk+2 in my top off and I use brightwells calcoion-p and alkalin8.3 and magnesion-p to raise levels and keep stuff on track about every other week
 
Full tank shot from today.

1364256091858.jpg


Can't wait to add some more zoas to my little zoa garden I thank I might be addicted to zoas now lol
1364256277722.jpg


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Cut out a big patch of white spaghetti coral to make room for the new duncan coral.

1364338487730.jpg


1364338501999.jpg


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I might have to add one more addiction I'm loving my new acan.
Playing with leds
1364355102181.jpg


1364355113873.jpg


1364355125524.jpg


Under my t5s
1364355226253.jpg


And a quick shot of the plate
1364355177568.jpg


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new