New 15 Gallon Setup

reefween

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
11
Location
Oasis
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5038.jpg
 
be ready to ripclean. and wait till your uglies are at least in solid remission before adding corals. These smaller tanks can be tricky to turn around once nasties get a hold. I would recommend getting some liverock if you can. Also make sure your rocks are stable
 
be ready to ripclean. and wait till your uglies are at least in solid remission before adding corals. These smaller tanks can be tricky to turn around once nasties get a hold. I would recommend getting some liverock if you can. Also make sure your rocks are stable
I have a ton of live rock in one of the AIO compartments :)
 
Very clean, excited to see what it will become.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new