New 150 DD

I'm Running two MP40's on the back at about 75% and then the Gyre at the top, pushing in a different direction, but it's only running around 30%. There are no dead spots in the tank and everything gets pretty good flow/movement.
do you think a gyre and an MP-10 would be sufficent enough or even the gyyre at 80-90 percent by itself
 
do you think a gyre and an MP-10 would be sufficent enough or even the gyyre at 80-90 percent by itself

It might, you might need a MP40 instead of the MP10. I'd just try it and see. I've always been a fan of the MP series. I had a friend give me the Gyree thats why I put it in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new