New 2 r2r!

milesOreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Gadsden, Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there I figured I would finally start a topic! I've been do busy getting things done on my tank that I haven't had time to say hello! I'm somewhat new to the reef keeping but have kept fish for a while. I've been Looking at all the amazing tanks the r2r members have, and hopefully I will learn a thing or two on here as well! Here is my current project stats and livestock;

JBJ Nano Cube 28 hqi
Stock pumps
InTank basket
IM spin streams
Vortech MP10es

2 clowns
Sharknose Goby
FireFish
Hermits/snails
Cleaner shrimp

SPS
LPS
ZOAS
RICS
GSP

Here are some crappy iPhone pics sorry

View attachment 64127
View attachment 64128 View attachment 64129 View attachment 64131
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366516356.034326.jpg




Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi! Welcome!! Nice pics!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new